The January Round Up
Woohoo, you have successfully survived January! 👏
Welcome to the new members of the Moneybox community, it’s great to have you with us. To everyone who has been part of our story so far, thank you so much for your support. Your feedback has helped us build an app that makes investing something everyone can do. You’ve also just helped us win the Moneyfacts Digital Wealth Management Provider of the Year Award. These awards celebrate great products that customers love – thanks for your votes. 🙌
We’re so excited about the year ahead and can’t wait to show you what we’ve been working on. We’re simplifying pensions and exploring new ways for you to save and invest. Stay tuned…
Keep an eye out for the new Socially Responsible (SR) global shares fund.
Coming soon, this fund invests in a range of companies from across the stock market, but considers environmental, social and governance factors in its selection process. You can invest for your future in a way that’s aligned with your values.
We’re simplifying pensions!
We’ve successfully transferred our first pensions and our developers are getting the app ready. Soon, you’ll be able to bring all your old pension pots into one place, alongside your other Moneybox investments.
Moneybox Academy 🎓
To get you ready for the year ahead, why don’t you learn more about investing with Moneybox Academy? Here are the first four lessons.
How to make your money grow while you do nothing – Imagine a world where your wealth increases on its own, without you having to lift a finger.
Not understanding risk is the biggest risk – Risk is everywhere. Without it nothing would change. We’d never move forward. Don’t fear risk. Get to know it, understand it, and use it to achieve your goals.
What you can invest in (also called asset classes) – The big majority of money in the world is held in five asset classes. Here’s a bit more about them.
How investing is like golf – Investment assets are like golf clubs… you might need a driver or a long iron when you’re teeing off for distance.
In the news 📰
- “To squirrel away a bit extra, try a savings app – such as Moneybox – that rounds up your spending to the nearest pound.” Read more in This is Money’s article.
- We’re in How Not To Be An Idiot’s recent podcast about all things money!
- Want to know “How to make your pounds stretch further in 2019”? Read more in Stylist Magazine.
Whether your New Year’s resolution is to keep fit, create a healthier lifestyle or get more organised with life… Moneybox+ can help you get there.
- Fiit – Interactive fitness classes from your home. When you purchase 3 months or more membership, Fiit will add £30 into your Moneybox account. Plus they’ll give you a Fiit device worth £65.
- Vitl – Understand your DNA so you can live life better. When you place your first order for an at-home DNA Nutrition Test, Vitl will add £20 into your Moneybox account. Plus you’ll get £100 off. Shop with them and they’ll add 10% of your final purchase amount into your Moneybox account. Plus they’ll give 25% off your order.
- GYMVERSUS – An activewear brand that believes in simplicity. Shop with them and they’ll add 10% of your final purchase amount into your Moneybox account. Plus they’ll give 25% off your order.
Would you like to join the Moneybox team? We’re looking for a community manager to support our marketing team in growing the Moneybox community both on and offline. The role would suit someone with great communication skills and a genuine interest in financial technology.