We’re growing faster than we ever thought we would. And while we’re busy focusing on the future – we’ve recently spent some time revisiting our mission and why we’re here.
We started Moneybox because we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to invest for their future. Our generation is growing up without the tools and information we need to confidently plan for our financial future. We believe it’s time for change and we’re determined to lead this.
We’re building Moneybox based on 3 core beliefs:
Inclusivity – We believe investing should be accessible to everyone.
Empowerment – We want you to have the tools and information to confidently plan for your financial future.
Simplicity – We want investing to be part of your everyday life, not a complicated chore on your to-do list.
We’re working hard to make sure our app delivers on this. If you have feedback on our mission or ideas for ways we can improve our service, please let us know.
Things we’re celebrating
- A brand new way to invest for your future. Due to popular demand Moneybox+ is now available in the app… shop with our curated partner brands and you’ll receive rewards directly into your Moneybox account. It’s simple to use, you just…
- Head to the new Moneybox+ section of the Discover tab to see all our partners.
- Make a qualifying purchase…
- …and a few weeks later you’ll receive your reward directly into your Moneybox account
- Round up with Santander! Our most popular feature request of all time is finally here – Santander customers can now connect their accounts and invest their spare change with Moneybox! To connect your Santander account go to Settings > Round ups > Round up accounts and then tap on Santander.
- Our co-founder, Ben, shared 2 simple ideas to make the Lifetime ISA even more helpful for first time home buyers. Read more in CityAM.
What we learnt this month
- “Success is a few simple disciplines, practiced every day. Failure is simply a few errors in judgement, practiced every day.” – Jim Rohn. Read more about the power of tiny gains.
- Principles for success from Ray Dalio (Billionaire Investor, Hedge Fund Manager and Philanthropist): this video shares the life lessons that have helped him the most.